Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

Sunday, May 9, 2010

out with wan bby (:

just now went meet wan at kovan mrt, he was late for 30 minutes. nvm tt, mum dint talk t me aqain. only asked if ie qt money. went t bank at 130 so its closed alr. close at 1. so earlyyyyy. ie went t walk t kovan mrt waited for so lonq and he reached aft 230. best pe. kena paitao for so lonq. then jave called the moment wan reached. told jave tt ie wasnt waitinq anymore. hais. so sorry for disappointinq everyone. then asked cutecute t explain t afan. herms aft wan took out money, we took 80 and went bridqe road cus he want eat. then qo buqis, he bouqht two shirts for himself. then he bouqht me a dress. haiyo, ie thouqht 5 bucks skalie the person said, 26bucks. ie dont wanna buy but he insisted. haiyo. then went town meet his friends, he see thinqs. bouqht perfume for his mother. ie sat outside the shop, nk nanqes psl ie tqk dyeh sweet nah dqn mak dyeh. and he's really lookinq forward t mother's day but me like idk what like tt. bsok mothers day bt me and mum drift. ie sedeh. ie jealous tqk wan. then he came outside and then he ask me y ie bad mood, but ie donnoe how t tell him. hais. ie wish my family was like other family too. wan send me bck home. thanks bby, ily for every moment ue spend with me today. saw aidil and kak ida. wasehhh aidil, still e same. second tyme he saw me with wan. haha. senyum jek ny aidil. kak ida became fatter (:

No comments:

Post a Comment