Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

Friday, June 18, 2010

for bby (:

today i went out with my family. RW, Singapore Flyer was boring. tau jmpe bby cus i really2 miss him alot. walaopon we meet like almst everyday, whenever i apart from him, i feel very lonely. hais ): yst nana go laser tatoo at simei. SYIOK seh. pedeh2 and panas jeh tpi tk pain pon. bby was very worried for me, alaahh cute nye dyeh! aft laser ie jmpe wan at hgg interchange psl i wan go pasar mlm. smpi sane ramai giler org seh, tk suke! ie lapar so ie mkn kt QiJi je, ate laksa. then aft that he ajak me go punggol park. pegi sane rupernye ny dinosaur ade bwk line ngan roti nk panceng! tersembunyi dlm pocket dyeh. lol. dudok2 sane. irritate dyeh, bully dyeh. kxian bby. then aleq nye time, dyeh tk lyn ie lansong ): he said he felt sick but he was very2 quiet never respond me at all. ie was sad and at the same time furious. but still ie nvr fail t talk t him, STILL nvr reply me. then we quarreled, cus of something. hais. but da okie da psl aft ie walked off ie kol him and we talked things out. IMY bby. then smlm dyeh entertain ie kat msn On and Off, his lappy ade problem. smpi ie tunggu dyeh on9, ie tetido. Ie woke up at 5am cus ie felt smtg hot at my hand. it was my lappy!! ie dint off it, but ie saw a sweet mesg from wan and ie straight away texted him. nw waiting for him t cum hm from panceng. pls entertain me soon, imy !

No comments:

Post a Comment