Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

where wan seyyy, imy!



now 1pm just woke up seyh. wth seyh. wan nt online. he watching video. idk wad zombie. haiyo, nw listening baby song. he send me the song alr! yesterday. my adeq cming back alr); shes gonna irritate me liao. wake up, smoke, nvr bathe, but havent eat. wait for wan eat tugeda. haiyo! nabilah talked to me otp just nw. talk abt that pukimak, ILA! ccb, say my friend got Hiv ue then got uh. ILA BESENG! da nk crik psl ngan aq, skrg kwn aq plak. wahhhh sehhhh, tunggu eh kau!now 1:16 wan online.alaaa, nk webcam bbeh camera nt connected. hmpfh! got me onieeeeeeeeee. sobs!just nw mak ask me y ie go hm late yst. bpk bising sehhh. okie luh, whatever. then ie told her tudae ie meet wan.then she say wan my lakie uh. ie said yup. then salam her then she off to werk. nenek call and membebel. haiyo! malas uh. lucky got i/call. then ie think ie end here, ie tired liaoooooooo ): imy special -

No comments:

Post a Comment