Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Where'd You Go?

SAD! if you are reading this im sad, YEAH! crazy-ly sad. thanks for todday. ie know ie wasnt my ownself bt im sorry. Well, ie may nt be on my own mind. But ie realize everything ie said. Ie love you. Is it that hard to believe? Wo Ai Ni. If you dont like my attitude im soory. Im this way. Take it or leave it. Im not a minah or what but ie talk like this. Ryte nw, at this point of time, my heart only has you, Syazwan. Ie cinterhkan ue. Its up t ue to believe, im not at home nw. Im using wireless somewhere t update my blog. Hais. Omg! Why am ie crying over smone who doesnt care abt me? Stupid ryte? I know. Well, Kalau Org Tk Sudi Tk Mengapa. Wan, its really okie. Bt if ue wanna stay away from me TELL ME! i l y ie gotta go now. im sorry, ie have no one else except you. Waiting for you! ♫ Baby-Justin Biebier 27april 8pm

No comments:

Post a Comment