Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

Saturday, June 26, 2010

its been 24hours after we fought. so its been 1 day without him. i miss him, i feel miserable. yst, i couldnt stop myself from texting him but then i think i should control. ppl would think that im a (L)oser. sabar Nana, sabar. i believe in Karma. what goes around comes around. but im not cursing him i just want him t know how much im hurting nw, make him realise. Why me? I thought your the one who said you dont wanna lose me but end up you left me. i miss calling u Sayang, and then manje2 with you. every moments with you. hais, tkpela, ill give u some space. for those who wanna know wad happen, Syazwan's feeling has faded for me. That means he doesnt love me bt he said im still in his heart, actually i dont understand, but i just know i still really love him. but its all gone........ Im sorry for neglecting him and tts y he dont fell the love. i wanna make up, but dunno how to.

No comments:

Post a Comment