Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

Monday, July 19, 2010

Happy Three Months, ILY. sorry for not updating blog for very long as im busy with school and work. i also didnt want to post all my unhappy stuffs in here. but now finally me and wan are happy once again. he did keep to his promise to change to be a better person and yes he is. no more quarrels. just happiness between us(:
this is a special post for ue bie... i just wanna say thankiew for everything uve sacrificed for me. ur time, ur patience, ur love. almost everything that u do for me, i really appreciate. im soory if ie ever neglect ue. im soory if ie cant be there for you always but just so ue know, i miss you every second ur not there. but ie know ur heart and soul will always be by my side. im happy that we are back together once again. this time round, we will surely last long. i wont ask ue for a breakup like last time bcus of a stupid reason. i trust u tt ur feelings wont fade for me anymore cus i promise ue that ill always be by ur side. morning, afternoon, night. the whole day spend will only be with you. even if one day ue have to leave me for NS, i will wait for ue. trust me im not like other girls. idk why since the first time i met ue, i knew u were the right one for me and up till now even though uve hurt me time and again my heart keeps saying your the one for me and i surely cant leave ue. ie just wanna be with you. for the first time i met a guy we could last this long. uve shown me that ue are really different from other guys. thanks for taking care of me really good when i nvr go school. if one day u leave me, i really dunno wad t do. dearest, i really love u so much.  

No comments:

Post a Comment