Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

in sch :)

Azleen and Hafizah ask me t update. :)
im in school nw. its been 2 weeks ive went and someone has been pestering me(not exactly), my mum though. so today i woke up at 630am bcus my small sis wanted me t go fetch her to sch. but i cnt wake up so i slept and woke up at 7. when i opened my eyes first thing was check (L) fb. and i saw something. is it my fault ): i bathed and went out t sch. told joanna i went sch cus the other day out of concern she asked me wads wrong and why i didnt come t sch so long. when i went parade square hafizah turned and smiled and waved at me. :) then azleen too. went t study near src. saw joanna. she went hm -.-" came late and then went home. texted (L), he said its nt my fault. aft sch meeting (L) ^ ^ i hope sch ends quick. nk nutella!
ive not been updating my blog for so long. so, let me update about my life nw... me and (L) goona be 6months on oct. so long :) im still working at sportslink bt im thinking of changing job.. for some reasons. wanna try uniqlo. but im goona pass it cus i knw its hard t get. mayb im transferring outlet frm farrer park t hgg. its nearer anyway. my hari raya i just went out on the 1st day ONLY except with (L). so 2 days la? my hari raya money also finish. my pay too :) 10th oct $$ pls insert my pay on time. Sportslink pay is nvr on time. ALWAYS DELAY! ): ive applied at amk cathay but they havent call heh, seriously im sad. Aisha is leaving sportslink too, boring! 17oct ^ ^ cnt wait.
n level 4th oct, is coming. herms, im not tto confident about my exam cnt say laah. bt i will b happy if at least i pass.
ok, byeeeeeeeee~

No comments:

Post a Comment